Monday August 01, 2016 01:23:41 PM
* Deodorise a bottle. Mix two teaspoons French Mustard with one quart water. Rinse well.
* Get kids to eat their food. Let children use a squeeze bottle of French Mustard to make funny faces on hamburgers, hot dogs, and sandwiches—to make meal time fun time and encourage children to eat their artistic creations.
* Make mustard-vinaigrette salad dressing. Whisk together one-quarter cup red wine vinegar and three tablespoons French Mustard. Gradually whisk in two-thirds cup olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Makes one cup.
* Prevent hens from eating their own eggs. Paint a little French Mustard on the eggshell.
* Relieve the symptoms of a cold. Rub French Mustard on your chest.
* Relieve the symptoms of arthritis. Rub French Mustard into your hands.
* Soothe a sore throat. Mix two tablespoons French Mustard, juice of half a lemon, one tablespoon salt, one tablespoon honey, and one and a half cups boiling water. Cover and let cool for fifteen minutes, then gargle.
* Soothe sore muscles. Apply a poultice of French Mustard.
* Soothe tired feet. Fill a pan with warm water and mix in three tablespoons French Mustard.
* Spice up pretzels. Squeeze French’s Mustard onto a large, soft pretzel, or dip pretzels in French Mustard for a tangy treat.
* Take a mustard bath. Spoon six tablespoons French Mustard and a handful of Epsom Salts into the bathtub as it fills.