- McCallums Hill School Reunion 2002
Saturday, 30 May, 2020 11:53:08 AM
- These are my photographs from our Reunion
2002 & a couple that Peter Clough sent me of 1958.
- This tartan that I have used for these
pages is the MacCallum tartan & that is why I have chosen these colours.
All these pictures on this page are thumbnails so click on them to get
the enlarged pictures, noting that they will take a while to download as
most are digital pictures.
- Photograph N0 17 & A BIG THANKS to my
wonderful husband David, who took many of these digital
- Back row L-R Neil
Patulny, Chris Beattie, Peter Clough, Colin Hogg, David Murray, (Viv's
brother), Alan Stone (Lola's brother)
Stuart Durie, Alec Reid.
- Front row L-R Valerie Wilson, Carol
Clarke, Larraine Newton, Gayll Worboys, Christine Ryan, Vivienne Murray,
Maureen Williams, Joyce Reid.
- We meet at 12 noon & took some
photographs then went for lunch at Kingsgrove RSL. I hope you all enjoyed the
- Thanks so much to Joyce Reid for your wealth of information and
contacts which led this reunion to be a great success.
rang & spoke to Miss Rogers, our teacher from 1954 Year 2, after the
reunion and told
her I would send her the photographs. She was so thrilled to hear all the
news. She told me she was 19 when she started teaching at this school. So
young & so pretty and my favourite teacher. Imagine a 19 year old doing that